Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Mathematics

• 21-10-2006 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a site where I can get the past papers from, for Honours Applied Maths? Ive been told that it is possible to get the papers as far back as ~1985 (the ones im looking for). I think it was Oliver Murphy's site or something that had them, but I can't find it.
    (Damn folens only seem to have them as far back as 1996.)

Help much appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

"I make out a booklet of the past papers for the last 23 years, with mistakes on the papers corrected and answers (not solutions!) supplied to all questions.I charge students €10 each for this booklet, which I give to Rutland Street Homework Club. If readers want a copy of this booklet, send €10 by post to Oliver Murphy, Belvedere College, Great Denmark Street, Dublin 1.You will receive the booklet by return post." ~Oliver Murphy

Found here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Ty.

"Applied Maths is for life - not just for the Leaving Cert"

I lol'ed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gavin1990

You can get as far back as 1996 on www.examinations.ie just go to -quick find- -examination papers-. Best of all its free!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 uchiha sasuke

the book isnt that great as it is, its literally just the papers, and he's in castleknock college aswell by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

No need for the massive bump.

• Advertisement
Advertisement