Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sonar brand angel eye headlights

Options
  • 21-10-2006 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

has anyone got a set of headlights made by Sonar? i have found some for £110 STG for E46 BMW, but they seem a little too cheap compared to others.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Nearly all angel eyes and lexus lights are made by Sonar.Ive had sets of both with no problems.One thing i would reccomend is to just a bead of silicone around the join of the light just to make sure no dampness gets in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ffocused

thank you eireal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Irish Auto Styling - www.irishautostyling.com do the CCFL angel eyes, they'll fit them too.

If you fit them yourself, DO NOT seal them as mentioned above - you will trap air inside, which will condense and cause the exact problem you're trying to avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I got rid of my Angel Eyes because I couldn't see **** with them.

Back to standard Type-R headlight for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Damage

Ya went back to the standard lights on my civic,angel eyes(SONAR) kept fogging up and the beams have ****e adjustment,same with the rear lights aswell,loads of dust and dirt after getting in.?If you seal em up they should be alright.

• Advertisement
Advertisement