Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom 105.2 - Announces Weekend Schedule

Options
  • 21-10-2006 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

As promised, here's the weekend schedule. There's still one or two names to be confirmed and we'll let you know in due course. Starting on Friday night ...

FRIDAY
    22.00 - 00.00 Blitz - Micko (Hard alternative rock)

SATURDAY
    00.00 - 02:00 Nightlink
    02.00 - 07.00 The Phantom
    07.00 - 08.00 Best of Phantom (some of the best bits from the week)
    08.00 - 11.00 Cathal Funge
    11.00 - 12.00 Kiosk - Nadine O'Regan (zones in arts, cluture and general enterainment happenings)
    12.00 - 14.00 Richie McCormack
    14.00 - 17.00 Stadium Rock - Richie Ryan (knows his music and the score)
    17.00 - 19.00 TBC
    19.00 - 21.00 The Archive - Sinead Ni Mordha (New and classic indie/alternative to get you ready to go out)
    21.00 - 22.00 The Album Archive - John Caddell
    22.00 - 00.00 TBC

SUNDAY
    00:00 - 02.00 Nightlink
    02.00 - 04.00 The Really Late Show - James Byrne
    04.00 - 08.00 The Phantom
    08.00 - 09.00 Carraig Crua - Orlagh Donnelly (new music from beyond the Pale presented as gaelige)
    09.00 - 10.00 The Anorak Hour - Ger Roe (a round up of happenings and news in the broadcast media)
    10.00 - 11.00 Cinemascopes (all things cinema, DVD's and visual arts)
    11.00 - 13.00 Pearl (Sunday morning is coming down!)
    13.00 - 16.00 Daragh Brophy
    16.00 - 18.00 Brian D
    18.00 - 19.00 3 Rock Census (the Phantom charts and a look at what's being downloaded)
    19.00 - 21.00 Random Access - Steve Conway (Text Steve and you can get access to the Phantom music Library)
    21.00 - 22.00 The Two Petes (They're back and ready to solve your problems, not)
    22.00 - 00.00 BedRock - John Caddell

The weekends are gonna rock!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

22.00 - 00.00 TBC

X MINUS ONE!!!!! :)

and good stuff putting the 2 petes back in their old slot :D

cannae wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Two hours of X minus 1?
    hmm doubt that...but still *crosses fingers its in there*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Oooh. Early start/late finish to get the Anorak Hour on a Sunday Morning!

Will it be picking up at episode #379 :D

Brian, I know this is barmy considering you're up to your tonsils getting ready for launch, but will you have podcasts available of shows like The Anorak Hour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

DMC wrote:
    Oooh. Early start/late finish to get the Anorak Hour on a Sunday Morning!

Will it be picking up at episode #379 :D

Brian, I know this is barmy considering you're up to your tonsils getting ready for launch, but will you have podcasts available of shows like The Anorak Hour?

We'd certainly like to. The AH would be easier to podcast than other shows as it would be talk based. We'll certainly look at phasing it in as we go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Brian, any developments on the TBC slots at 5pm and 10pm on Saturdays?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Dudess wrote:
    Brian, any developments on the TBC slots at 5pm and 10pm on Saturdays?

Hi Dudess,

Working on tying up some details with regards to those slots now. Should have all sorted in the next few days.....Because of course we have ages before we go on air...its definitely ages :)

Kind Regards,
    Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Teebor

I think the one thing I missed most about the last while since ye've been off the air has been Sunday Morning Coming Down. Thank God it and Pearl are coming back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

what used to be on after 2 petes? nightdrive or summat? i used to love that show.. im so frickin excited. ive all me old tapes of phantom songs lost now (all like 12 of them!) so its return is well timed..

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭rollie

X MINUS 1 and SUSPENSE and my life is complete, theres no point trying it wont get any better then that...

...ah love those...they passed me / nearly failed me my leaving back in the day, not really sure which

Rollie

Glad you're back

Advertisement