Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All networks down?

• 21-10-2006 7:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with their phones? I'm on 3 and the network is down. My mate is on O2 and his sister is on Vodafone and they're down too? Is this the beginning of the end? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Nope, just made a call. I'm on Meteor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Maybe you're all using those joke telephones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Some shared mast may have been hit in Dublin or something. 3 and Vodafone are linked on 2G networks so that may explain that. No problems on O2 or Meteor down here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭digiman

I'm in Dublin at the minute as well and have no coverage on Vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

humanji wrote:
    Anyone else having trouble with their phones? I'm on 3 and the network is down. My mate is on O2 and his sister is on Vodafone and they're down too? Is this the beginning of the end? :eek:
    on 3 myself and no problems at all

i bet ya its just the mast though i dont understand how O2 and 3 and vodafone could be hit because (assuming your in a 3G area with 3) its all different masts
    maybe something was blocking the signal:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement