Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meshuggah

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Just got the new version of nothing, havent given it a full listen yet but the first two songs sound good and the dvd looks great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Morf wrote:
    Just got the new version of nothing, havent given it a full listen yet but the first two songs sound good and the dvd looks great

I didn't bother getting it myself, what kinda differences are there? Is the DVD any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

emm i havent listened to both cds on after another to see the difference but the videos are great especially the one with jens playing all the instruments on his own at a desk while wearing wigs along to rational gaze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

'I' is the only album of theirs that I'm familiar with. I'll admit there was some skepticism, but I was really, really impressed.
    It just opened up a whole new dimension of music to me.

Advertisement