Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any man NOT like oral

• 22-10-2006 8:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have only ever recieved complements on my techniques for goin down on a man and they always cum BUT my b friend says Oral just doesnt do it forhim.. He likes it but it takes him too long to cum... I dont know weather or not he is just covering up the fact he doest like what I do or what as .. well...most men crave it... at least I thought they did. I tried a few things like diff methods and he stops me.. so.. is there REALLY any man who it 'just doesnt do it for them'?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Each guy is different so maybe he really has other things he prefers to oral sex. If you think its the way you're doing it then ask him how he'd like it done. Maybe its time to learn new tricks:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

it doesnt really do it for me either. It feels nice, but given the choice I wud rather penetration, or anal, to oral.

If he says it doesnt do it for fim, ask him what wud he like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I love oral, both giving and receiving it, but its not the be all and end all for me either.

I wouldn't stress over it. Although I love it, I see it as part of the foreplay in that it gets me highly aroused and ready for making love.

From memory I think I've only ever cum three times from getting head from a girl, and one of those times I shot my load twice inside five minutes (she was something special I guess, lol).

I've only ever had one girl who was crap at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

IT happens some guys just don't like it or it doesn't do anything for them and some refuse it completly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Everyone is different OP so you should respect his decision or if talk to him about it, find out what his issues are. Is he worried or shy about it or something else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks lads.... thats all usefull advice...

Ruu... I do respect his decision.. just wondering what ur opinion's were on the matter...

Kizzyr... yeeeep.. think its time for some new tricks...:) shall have some fun finding out..lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

There's also some men that do like it but who do also find it hard to reach orgasm from, which can make more than a little bit in the mix unsuitable unless you've got a long time to spare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

In my experience some women are better at it than others.

Some women do it for me and some women just cannot.

Unreg, wrote:
    my b friend says Oral just doesnt do it forhim.. He likes it but it takes him too long to cum..

I can relate somewhat to that. I definitely like it and would never refuse or anything, but it can take a long time to cum, if at all. Generally Ill just move on to sex after a while as it can get a bit frustrating.

One trick an ex girlfriend used to use though which made it a lot more pleasurable was a mouthful of coke. Mmmm bubbles :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

I've never heard of a man that doesn't like Oral, but I have heard of men who find it difficult to orgasm that way - for various reasons.

For some men it's the technique that's the problem (ideally, a good BJ involves mouth AND hand, and NO teeth!)

For other guys, it's psychological - they simply can 'let go' while their penis is in someone's mouth - perhaps it's a guilt thing, or fear of a negative reaction etc.

For a lot of guys, the activity is so rare, they tense up when it does happen and think too much about it.

Ask him how he'd like you to do it and reassure him you won't be offended if he gives some constructive criticism, and be totally clear about whether he's allowed cum in your mouth or not - once he knows the ground rules he can relax, and he'll know whether to warn you before he get's there... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

ah i just dont like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

I prefer proper sex and bl0wjobs take forever. I find that it is better to give than to receive.

MM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Not a big fan I'd have to to say, giving or receiving.

how could anyone not be a fan of receiving!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

Oral is like pizza - even when it's bad, it's still good.

Oral is like pizza. Even when it's bad some people will not understand why some of us are saying, "nope, that's crap".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

OP like alot of others said, Men do like the ideaof it but for varying reasons they either tense because it's rare, Cant let go for obvious reasons.

What i found was that i loved when were pissed drunk:D Both of us just let loose and for whatever reason i seem to really enjoy it, If sober i have to concentrate really hard to enjoy...Oh and try doing it with a mouthful of ice cold champagne...The hairs on my neck still stand up when i think about that time and it was years ago!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Personally, i love it. It takes me far too long to cum though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I can't get off on it either.
    Once the peanut butter's gone the dog loses interest :(
    j/k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

Talliesin wrote:
    Oral is like pizza. Even when it's bad some people will not understand why some of us are saying, "nope, that's crap".

Thats what I'm trying to get across.

"It does nothing for me" means your not doing it properly. This of course sounds ridiculous when you actually say it to a women but I have to say that some women may as well be giving my pillow a blowjob it was so bad, others take two minutes...

• Advertisement

Disagree. While it certainly can be that it's not being done properly, it is also true that some men just aren't going to get into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

I hate receiving and its not that its being done wrong its just a horrible feeling for me but I'm sure most girls wouldn't understand that. I assume some guys will be the same.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I can't understand how people don't like it(giving or recieving), but they don't.
    It's lovely. How long it takes depends on the gals expertise a lot of the time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

it is better to give than to receive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

ferdi wrote:
    it is better to give than to receive

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

eh, better to give *to a girl* ¬_¬

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Filthy lies!

I am put off by the possibility of contracting Herpes.

I don't think it's worth the risk...

DonkeyStyle \o/, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Advertisement

You can always use a dental dam or a condom they even have falvoured ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Wurried wrote:
    I am put off by the possibility of contracting Herpes.

I don't think it's worth the risk...

So you wouldn't kiss either?. You run the same risk of catching Herpes through kissing an infected person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

Mairt wrote:
    So you wouldn't kiss either?. You run the same risk of catching Herpes through kissing an infected person.

Genital Herpes???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Unreg, wrote:
    is there REALLY any man who it 'just doesnt do it for them'?

Personally I like oral, but it takes a very very long time for anything to happen, i usually cant concentrate enough to cum. In fact, 7/10 during sex i wont cum either, unless im completely concentrated and focused.

I asked a professional about this and she said that it was to do with the thickness of some penis's, if your penis is thicker than others you have a hard time feeling the sensativites a woman is giving from different areas of her body (be it her mouth, tounge or wherever) to you and therefore you cant cum. Maybe this is your friends problem.

Hope the advice helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭haunted-room

I love oral, but but i cant cum from it. Dont really know why.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm the same as a few guys here, while I really enjoy the sensations of receiving a bj, I have never cum from one, never even close to cumming.

I find i easily enjoy it as much (or more!) going down on a girl.

Dont think that you are doing something wrong, some guys just don't get off on it as much as others, and some like myself actually prefer giving to receiving. Hope these posts are helping you out. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well this thread has been a bit of an eye opener... I've never cum from oral either (Although I do enjoy it a lot) and I thought I was just weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Difference between a bad blowjob and a good blowjob is like the difference between a bad pint of cider and a good pint of Bulmers.

Nothing added but time.

If you want your man to last through 45 minutes of thrusting when you have penetrative sex, then accept that he may last through 45 minutes of oral sex as well. Plus, if he's never had an orgasm from oral, he may find the whole process distracting, resulting in an even longer build up time.

Sometimes I think blow-jobs have been so overrated as the all-hallowed sexual experience that women expect men to be so excited by them they blow their load in three minutes.

It's like anything else - it depends on how excited he is, whether or not all his personal stimulus buttons are being pressed, is he turned on, is the sensation itself pleasing, and so on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I cum slower gettin the oral. Penetrative sex though.... i do be embarrased about.

Last BJ i got i thought i was going to have a heart attack, every hair on my body was on standstill and i had extreme pins and needles.

Advertisement