Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cyber Games

Options
  • 22-10-2006 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

The olympics of the cyber world have been going on this weekend. Today is the final day with the finals of Starcraft, CS and Warcraft. Some amazing matches and uber play to look forward to not to mention skill.

Live casts on www.worldcybergames.com. I'm watching and cheering for julyzerg in starcraft and 4k.tod in warcraft. I know we don't have a huge culture of pro gaming yet in Ireland but just posting this for those who are interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Having trouble seeing any of the video feeds from WCG TV with Firefox 1.5.0.7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

internet explorer worked fine for me. Also u might have to click spam a bit since a lot of people are watching and the traffic on the site is pretty heavy. Still I've been able to watch pretty much every match that I wanted to so far.

Oov vs Julyzerg was some sexy starcraft play.

Looking forward to Tod vs sky now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Although not qualifying to the finals, KeyserSoze5 did very well in his PGR3 group.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Pity the Irish all got knocked out in their first round.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

aye it is, but the important thing is we actually had sent a team this year. I think though for cs1.6 it was a couple of years too late.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

good to have a team there , and fair play to keysersoze5 who gave a good showing in the pgr 3 event.

Advertisement