Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds Gerkins...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

can i have yours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The ones you buy in the shop, in jars, never match the ones in a McDonald's burger. I've tried gherkins, cornichons, dill pickle, pickled cucumber - there's something sharper about the McD's gherkins. Saying that, there's always a jar open in this house...
    True, I love them. I remember staggering home through stillorgan still pissed from the night before. There was a delivery truck for mc donalds, all the stuff in boxes on the ground, had my eye on a big bucket of gherkins, then the delivery man came back out :(

Could have imagined my housemates coming down at 6am and seeing me wolfing into the big bucket, like a horses nose bag.

I blend up the gherkins with onion and that helmans burger sauce (the stuff that is a bit similar to big mac sauce), lovely stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Ugh, couldn't eat them on their own lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I like them. When my little brother was younger he used to disect his burger and give them to me - he called them Grotkins for some reason - "Urgh. ..Grotkins!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

dont mind the gerkins on a mcdonalds burger but would never consider putting them on a burger made at home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭sioda

Put them on burgers at home the whole time lovely yokes altogether

Advertisement