Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Kimi Raikkonen and Martin Brundle show

• 22-10-2006 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭

On ITV a little while ago.
    There's a little ceremony on the grid as Pele gives Schumi a presentation.
    Afterwards Brundle goes down the grid to find Kimi leaning against a wall under a shade. Kimi's body language suggests he is less than interested on what's going on around him.

Brundle: 'so you didn't go to the presentation then?'
    Kimi: '...no' (and then mischievously adds) 'I had to take a sh*t'

Brundle visibly winces, says: 'thanks for that mate'
    but recovers quick as a flash and says: 'so the car will be a bit lighter then?'

Good entertainment. Cancel the racing I say. Give Brundle a 2 hour grid walk show instead.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

It wasnt half as cringe-worthy as his interview with schumacher, forced smiles and awkwardness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Yeah, that gave me a good laugh when he came out with that. Kimi does have some sense of humour in him!

On a point on the presentation, who the hell decided that a replica england jersey from 66 world cup final would be a good going away present to a German, possibly the worst idea of a present they could come up with, just unbelieveable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Kimi's comment was hilarious! :D Post up a link if anyone finds a clip of that.

I could barely watch Brundle presenting the jersey to Schumacher, so cringey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Blackjack

cooker3 wrote:
    On a point on the presentation, who the hell decided that a replica england jersey from 66 world cup final would be a good going away present to a German, possibly the worst idea of a present they could come up with, just unbelieveable.
    That was in really bad taste alright. Can you imagine presenting an english person with replica jersey of the time Ireland won 1-0 in Stuttgart, or last years 6 nations as a present for them leaving?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

Brundle is a C**K anyway he beats ricky gervais hands down for cringeworthy comedy.I thought it was hilarious earlier when they wouldn't let him through the crowd & all you could hear was him pleading with security to let him through.
    Yeah i thought that England Jersey was a bit weird & pathetic actually especially since ITV is not necessarily English but British.They might as well have given him a model of a Lancaster Bomber.
    i'd say it'll have pride of place in the Scumacher toilet.

Advertisement