Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar lessons

Options
  • 22-10-2006 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

does anyone know any good guitar teachers in sligo that arent expensive and would restring my guitar before first lesson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

try a music shop - sorry dont know any in sligo but the shop in donegal town has load of ads and they actually restring guitars in the shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Theres some guy doing lesson in Ballisodare Secondary school starting around now i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

There's a guy in Strandhill called Gerry Grennan. He's a well known musician and a great teacher. I think his rates are reasonable, and he'd restring the guitar and show you how to do it yourself for again. You may need to ask around for his number as I wouldn't like to post it. Record Room or the Strand Bar (where he plays alot) would probably be able to point you in the right direction.

Advertisement