Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ministry of sound london

• 22-10-2006 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi guys heading over to MOS in london nov 3rd for an old skool gig wit jonny68. First time for us, who's been there, how would you rate it?? Any stories to tell from nights there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Should be a deadly nite man i cant wait :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 chalky76

Quite pretensious & very much for the beautiful people,hugely overpriced & be careful around that area coz its full of gangs of black kids who rob people with knives.....If i was going out i would go to The Gallery at Turnmills in Farringdon,great friday night out there & this week its Christopher Lawrence & Jonh oo Flemming spinning the choons so im defo there!!Lawrence is a LEGEND!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

was in turnmills the week before last and saw sander van doorn and tall paul for 12pund and didnt stop dancing until 7.30 ****ing bargain wel worth a look

chalky76 wrote:
    Quite pretensious & very much for the beautiful people,hugely overpriced & be careful around that area coz its full of gangs of black kids who rob people with knives.....If i was going out i would go to The Gallery at Turnmills in Farringdon,great friday night out there & this week its Christopher Lawrence & Jonh oo Flemming spinning the choons so im defo there!!Lawrence is a LEGEND!

Used to live in london and i know that area myself, the MOS ive heard as well can be prententious but not the nite we are going to,the Gallery is good as well but not when they play that trance.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

PeakOutput wrote:
    was in turnmills the week before last and saw sander van doorn and tall paul for 12pund and didnt stop dancing until 7.30 ****ing bargain wel worth a look

Thats what I like to hear ;)

• Advertisement

Well well as Rob will confirm the soundsystem in the Ministry was amazing easily the best ive ever come across in a club anywhere and i don't say that lightly considering the amount of clubs ive been in over the years:eek: :D the club itself is very nice indeed,lots of backdrops and the lighting is cool the only gripe i would have is the mens jacks arent up to much and it's expensive for gargle but asides from that id definitely recommend going to the Ministry Of Sound if your in London.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 chalky76

Think i did warn you about the cost though.....Mind you give me the Asylum anyday..!!:D

Advertisement