Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bo' in the USA

• 22-10-2006 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Has anyone been watching the new series? Well it's called that but it's basically the 4th series of Bo' Selector. I was never a huge fan - the 1st series was funny due to the weirdness of it rather than the quality of the gags. But I found the novelty wore off with the 2nd and 3rd series and as a result they were pretty poor.
    However, i happened to switch on the first episode while flicking around, and i was shocked to discover that it was good! In fact, some parts were very good!
    I enjoyed it so much that i watched the 2nd episode - which was also good, meaning that wasn't a case of 'putting-all-the-best-gags-into-the-1st-episode-to-make-people-come-back-and-watch-the-rest-of-them' ruse.
    The bit where he crashed Fabio's bike floored me, it was one of the funniest things i'd seen in ages!
    Hopefully i haven't passed judgement too soon - still plenty of time for it to descend into crapness again.

Comments

Advertisement