Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[B]BULLY available on play.com[/B]

Options
  • 23-10-2006 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭

Im really lookin forward to this game, and saw tonight that play have it displayed as IN STOCK even tho shops dont have it till next Friday (only €37 too).

If I order this on monday mornin should i have it this week at some stage anybody know??????
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Ordered it Friday, hopefully here Mon/tues.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

My only worry would be that if I ordered it today I wouldnt have it for the bank holiday wknd, when i cud pick it up handy Fri or sat in a shop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

well its out on wednesday everywhere so not much point in ordering now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

evad_lhorg wrote:
    well its out on wednesday everywhere so not much point in ordering now
    well you'd be saving €10-€15 by buying on play...

/edit
    hmmm... seems to be an alright game according to metacritic and gamerankings...

Yeah I've been looking around and it does seem to be getting great reviews, pretty much an impulse buy, glad now haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Is this going to get a PC release?

There's been little or no talk of it on PC but I think it'll inevitably show up sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

With the open-ended nature of the game, it'd be a right hit with the kids ;)

... oh wait... then people could mod it & Jack Thompson would be gleefully happy...

Holsten wrote:
    Ordered it Friday, hopefully here Mon/tues.. :D

Holsten have you received it yet? Its been a while since i've bought off Play and i just wanted to get an idea of their delivery duration.

Nope, not here yet... grrrr! :mad:

• Advertisement

Ouch, thats what i was worried about. I just got my copy in Game (sorry to rub it in :) hope u get it soon).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 milesr

I ordered it on sunday/ was then posted on monday

and i still dont have it. hopefully thursday or friday

Advertisement