Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Parking

Options
  • 23-10-2006 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know anything about contract parkingn in galway city? Who does it and how much would you expect to pay each monthfor Mon-Fri 9 to 5.30?

I see there is one down in the docks behind the harbour does anyone know who to contact to get a spot there? i.e. is it council or harbour comissionars?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I use Jurys Carpark - it costs about €1300 per annum or €150 per month IIRC. Just ask them in the office there. The only problem there is the tight spaces and narrow ramps... but it has 24 hour access through the hotel when the gates are closed (except around 6pm Christmas Eve to around noon on St Stephens' Day).

I think that Hynes' carpark between the Docks and Merchants Road do the same thing.

As for the Docks, try the Harbourmasters office - I think they control the parking from there.

Advertisement