Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any DKIT Jackets/Jumpers/ etc?

• 23-10-2006 9:32am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Im an ex student, graduated 2001 software development, loved DKIT, see it the odd time but havent been in it in years. Always mists me up, great college.

Just wondering can you buy any jumpers or jackets or blazers etc with the DKIT crest on them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i'm not sure if the crest is on them but you can buy dkit stuff from the students union, i think it just says dkit on it, dont think they have the crest on it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

I guess you cant buy them online though!???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I never heard of them being sold online, but the Students Union does t-shirts, hoodies and baseball caps, Like said they don't have the DkIT logo on them just DKIT letters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Morph&#233 wrote: »
    I guess you cant buy them online though!???

nope, you have to go to the students union in the college to get them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭Ogie16

Nice top on sale here on Ebay, brand new too. just go on ebay.ie and type in DKIT in the search option for a look. Good crest the college have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Morph&#233 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Im an ex student, graduated 2001 software development, loved DKIT, see it the odd time but havent been in it in years. Always mists me up, great college.

Great college? Yea the craic was great and every second week a college ball was fantastic (I hear Galway/Dublin colleges don't have anything like it) but the college itself wasn't that great. Would say the student union made the college what we all remember, great for a pissup! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

kerbdog wrote:
    Great college? Yea the craic was great and every second week a college ball was fantastic (I hear Galway/Dublin colleges don't have anything like it) but the college itself wasn't that great. Would say the student union made the college what we all remember, great for a pissup! :)
    alas not this year, so far as far as I can remember we have only had 3 balls, two definits, one maybe, last year was brilliant

Advertisement