Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa07/TW07 for Xbox in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-10-2006 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭

My brother is looking for these 2 games in Carlow(Xtra vision, Gamestop, Heatons, Golden Discs are shops he checked) for the kids and couldnt find them. They were only available for PS2 or 360. So, me being up in Dublin was asked to get it for him.

I dont finish work til 6 so first question is can they be got easily enough and is there a game shop that stays open beyond 6 o clock in city?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

No sure what time these places close but you should have no problem finding the games between HMV/Game and Gamestop on Henry street.

Call one of them and see what time they're open till. Game numbers here http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=4794

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

You should easily get FIFA07/TW07 in any game shop for the xbox.

The xbox 360 versions aren;t even out yet so there might be some confusion in where you were shopping.

Advertisement