Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pet Hates

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

- People who stand downstairs on buses when there are plenty seats upstairs thereby giving other passengers the impression that upstairs is full.

- People who litter.

- People who automatically dismiss a film if it 1) has subtitles 2) is in black and white or 3) is not a blockbuster.

- People who think reading books is 'boring'.

- People who criticise others for posting on the internet / sending emails while they are on holidays.

- Cute hoorism.

- People who think that vinyl is dead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

People who:
    :rolleyes: occupy the washers and dryers then go off and forget about them
    :rolleyes: expect others to pick up after them
    :rolleyes: don't wash after going to the W/C
    :rolleyes: fail to flush or lower the seat
    :rolleyes: take two parking spaces with one vehicle
    :rolleyes: drink out of the milk jug with their mouth (not using a glass or cup)
    :rolleyes: pay more attention to their mobile than the road when driving
    :rolleyes: continuously stare at you through their binoculars when you are sunbathing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

People who forget (or worse incorrectly state) the name of other people meet regularily. esp people who do it to the same person more than once (even after being corrected the first time).

Seriously I find it to be the ultimate form of disrespect. You essentially don't have to remember one solitary thing about a person other than their designation and you can't even get that right!

If you're not so absolutely sure of someones name that you'd risk taking a gunshot to the head for being wrong then just say nothing at all. Then go ask someone else afterwards

In fact it's better to just come out and tell someone 'I can't remember your name' than to make some stupid guess at it and end up making that person feel worthless and yourself look a twat.

Basically, get someones name wrong more than once and you are either a asshole because you are doing deliberately or you are a moron because you're not doing it deliberately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Litterbugs.

Low standards (or is that none at all?) in Irish politicans.

People who believe football (and Gah and rugby) shirts are fashionwear. Seeing people wearing Gah tops in nightclubs makes you just wanna get up and leave. You defo make a note never to go back to the place.

Fat/obese people who take up more than their seat and infringe on others. Get up off your hole and excerise.

People who don't know the difference between "they're" and "there" and "your" and "you're". Ffs!"!!!!

Gimps that take half an hour to get a score out of an atm on a Friday night. :mad:

And it's only 6:50 in the morning!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

- Girls who "dumb down" when they fancy a bloke.
    *shudder, man thats irritating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Muzzy wrote:
    Charity Collectors, I see you, I have seen you before you've seen me, so don't come near me looking or money, if I wanna give money, I'll come to you

They don't normally annoy me, but the bloody well did yesterday evening. I was going to get a bus yesterday evening and there was two of them about 5 feet apart. Both for the same organisation. I told the first girl I'm going to get a bus and was in a hurry, the second guy seen this and still tried it on. Told him the same, starts going on about what hes there for. I said "Look I already give money to another charity which isn't your's. If I want to give you money I will. I'm going to get my bus". Grrrrrrrrrrr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

People who wont get a car kit for their mobile.
    Limericks constant bad press when its not justified.
    Pints being served in warm glasses
    Scanger mothers walking two buggys wide on the path.
    Good solid friends who turn into lapdogs after getting a woman
    Heavy drinkers who turn in to lightweights after some stupid fad diet
    Stupid fad diets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

People who:
    :rolleyes: occupy the washers and dryers then go off and forget about them
    :rolleyes: expect others to pick up after them
    Good point! More generally, how about anybody who reserves or locks some resource, then abandons it "temporarily" and not just to go to the jacks or something? A lot of people in the DCU Hub bar have a habit of paying for and setting up a game of pool when all the tables are in high demand, then going outside for a smoke/drink with all the balls on the table within the triangle, knowing that people won't be rude enough to just walk over and start playing. This is lame!

Let's not forget guys going on the toilet seat. I found people in work who all knew each other doing it (out of a team of maybe 8). Also, someone had a strange habit of spitting chewing gum into the toilet bowl, where it would sit until someone took it out...
    :rolleyes: continuously stare at you through their binoculars when you are sunbathing
    Can't say I've encountered this one...
    Zebra3 wrote:
    People who believe football (and Gah and rugby) shirts are fashionwear. Seeing people wearing Gah tops in nightclubs makes you just wanna get up and leave. You defo make a note never to go back to the place.
    Agreed! Totally weak.
    nlgbbbblth wrote:
    - People who stand downstairs on buses when there are plenty seats upstairs thereby giving other passengers the impression that upstairs is full.
    Hear hear :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

- My friends who always criticise me for useing the internet to check email/post here when I am on holiday.
    - Slow drivers, the speed limit is 60, not 20 :rolleyes:
    - The 60kph limit on the R710 (Waterford Bypass/Ring Road) FFS the road is good enough to do 80-100 on :mad:
    - Slow speed limits on good roads and high speed limits on crap backroads, its like they are asking for accidents. There is a road in kill that is only marginally better then a dirt road with a 100 speed limit and the Waterford bypass, a dual carrigeway with a concrete divider is fecking 60 WTF?
    - Drivers that practically drive up your arse especialy when you stick to the speed limit.
    - Drivers that cant use the fecking indicators, especially when on roundabouts, its not that hard :rolleyes:
    - People that take up the whole footpath and then crawl along and you are in a rush. Moooove FFS
    - People who talk and/or use their mobiles in the cinema, turn them off and watch the fecking film, jeese.
    - Bebo users who hog all the computers when you are trying to get work done.
    - Dog owners that let their pets sh1t all over the footpath.
    Thats all I can think of..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

When people's noses whistle as they breathe.
    Makes me want to murder!

Stubbing my toe on something and having no one to blame but myself because I put whatever it was there in the first place!
    God I hate that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Mouth breathers...
    And groups of people who have conversations in stairwells or doorways.
    And txt spk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

People who say "everything hapens for a reason." I find this to be the most offensive, objectionable point of view imaginable. What is worse is, the idiot who says it will invariably take on this starry, learned look as if they have just shown off how clever and spiritual they are. They haven't. They have just shown themselves to be complete morons incapable of any real thought who instead latch on to sound-bites that tell us that nobody ever has to take any responsibility for their actions and choices!
    Cyclists who don't use cycle lanes when provided. They are there for a reason! The next time I see this, I am going to make no effort to avoid hitting them. That'll learn 'em!
    This one is totally irrational, so don't ask me to explain it: I know hundreds and hundreds of jokes, and if I tell a few it is a safe bet that someone will ask me "Where do you get them?" I hate that question. Who cares where I get them? Why the hell would one ask it? I got them. I told them. Lets just leave it at that, shall we?
    Also, people who go on about how shops are putting up Christmas decorations earlier and earlier every year. Really lads, shops aren't. As far back as I can remember, they have gone up as the halloween gear comes down. If there are a handfull of places that put them up earlier, that is all it is. A handful. Now, can you all let it go?
    People who constantly go on about the lawless nature of Irish society and about how things have gone to the dogs, and how Dublin is a warzone at night. Lads, in the thousands of times of been in town late I have seen two fights. Two. In neither, did a punch even connect. Ireland is a better place now than it ever has been before. Just stop will the melodrama and the harking back to the 'good old days' that never existed in the first place.
    Melodrama in general. People who seem to be happier being sad; who would rather not fix a problem in thier life, as having that problem gives them something to complain about, which is the real prize.
    And all the usual stuff; fake tan, text-speak, people who can't differentiate between you're and your, excessively slow or fast drivers, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

People who drop litter.
    Bad table manners.
    Poor punctuation.
    People sniffing rather than blowing their noses.
    Hairs in the bath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Bad bathroom etiquette (i.e. leaving towels on the floor etc..) really boils my blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Vorak

Ok, how exactly do people stop on escalators?

What pisses me off is when people wait at a busy pedestrian crossing, and then when the green man shows, they walk diagonally!!! Cutting through everyone and making the whole episode an un co-ordinated mess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Bus Drivers, ignorant ***** they lot of them and they never stop for you even on a quite road they always point at ya to run to the bus stop for them, thank god i cycle now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Resident associations. They oppose just about everything they can think of.
    Even me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Prob already been mentioned before, but mine is 'people who fart on public transport'
    Last christmas I got the luas from the city centre out to the square and was seated next to a woman with two young kids who were giddy as hell.
    At one point during the journey I got an odd smell that you just couldn't ignore.
    The little girl can over beside her mother and very loudly asked 'Mam did you fart??'
    The mother swatted her over the head with a newspaper and told her to 'shut up!'
    I couldn't help but get a fit of the giggles and had to spend the rest of the journey pretending I hadn't heard (or smelt) anything!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

People with pet hates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

thrill wrote:
    People with pet hates.
    People who try to be ironic :rolleyes:
    That fúcking search engine that my computer constantly links to even if I type in the correct web address.
    Nails-on-blackboard-esque squeaks.
    Dublin Bus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Spyware
    People typing in capitals
    Poor spelling
    Text speak
    Constant patching of MS products.
    Lack of indicators
    Not knowing how to use a roundabout
    Not knowing the difference between there, their and they're

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Nine o'clock lectures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Styrofoam, the type used in packaging. I'm serious, the stuff freaks me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Probably everything mentioned in the thread so far.

Couple of bad driving habits that piss me off include:

Lane weavers. Those idiots that think in traffic jams on a motorway/duel carriageway that changing lanes is getting them home faster when they get 3 cars ahead by the time they turn off the motorway/duel carriageway and they've almost caused 3 accidents trying to bully their way between lanes. Two chances of me letting people like this cut into my lane. I'll let in someone who's done didn't realise they were in the wrong lane but lane weavers piss me off.

People who have phones to their ears when driving. I was driving home the other night and I was going to overtake someone doing 50KPH in a 100KPH zone which is annoying enough. When I went to overtake him, he drove over to the wrong side of the road and I had to slam on the brakes. Then I went to go by him again and looked over to see what the hell he thought he was doing and the guy was on the phone.

Not knowing how to use roundabouts pisses me off. No indicators, giving right of way to people who can't even get out becuase they've yielded to the their right so there was no need for the person to stop because they can't get out but they do anyway. People that stop even though they have right of way just because they don't know how a roundabout works.

Traffic lights piss me off. Why can't we measure traffic flow and organize the lighting system to link up between junctions so that traffic flows? We have huge traffic jams in a country with less than 5 million people in it. That is madness.

I think the thread should be called you know what really grinds my gears instead of pet hates IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭upthere

Greed(people here are getting worse)
    Irish Haulage companies, like k(ackers to be honest!
    people who are too skeptical and precise.
    Narrowmindedness,
    Ignorance,
    Lack of compassion or care for people.

I absoulutely hate the roads in this country and I hate that we are the only country in Europe that has to depend on not being stuck behind some dirty disgusting tractor that pollutes the land with slurry anyway

I hate Dubliner arrogance because lets face it, the women in Dub aren't great, city doensn't have that much, too many junkies per square foot, and they think you're stupid if u say you're from anywhere outside of the sh*hole. And the people think they live on a gold mine for somereason. Thank god the mother of my kid is not a Dub! I'm proud of that.

I hate people who correct on your punctuation, one time a lad done it when I was saying something and I said yeah, get a nose job. He avoided me since. An eye for an eye I think.

Wacker wrote:
    People who say "everything hapens for a reason." I find this to be the most offensive, objectionable point of view imaginable. What is worse is, the idiot who says it will invariably take on this starry, learned look as if they have just shown off how clever and spiritual they are. They haven't. They have just shown themselves to be complete morons incapable of any real thought who instead latch on to sound-bites that tell us that nobody ever has to take any responsibility for their actions and choices!
    Cyclists who don't use cycle lanes when provided. They are there for a reason! The next time I see this, I am going to make no effort to avoid hitting them. That'll learn 'em!
    This one is totally irrational, so don't ask me to explain it: I know hundreds and hundreds of jokes, and if I tell a few it is a safe bet that someone will ask me "Where do you get them?" I hate that question. Who cares where I get them? Why the hell would one ask it? I got them. I told them. Lets just leave it at that, shall we?
    Also, people who go on about how shops are putting up Christmas decorations earlier and earlier every year. Really lads, shops aren't. As far back as I can remember, they have gone up as the halloween gear comes down. If there are a handfull of places that put them up earlier, that is all it is. A handful. Now, can you all let it go?
    People who constantly go on about the lawless nature of Irish society and about how things have gone to the dogs, and how Dublin is a warzone at night. Lads, in the thousands of times of been in town late I have seen two fights. Two. In neither, did a punch even connect. Ireland is a better place now than it ever has been before. Just stop will the melodrama and the harking back to the 'good old days' that never existed in the first place.
    Melodrama in general. People who seem to be happier being sad; who would rather not fix a problem in thier life, as having that problem gives them something to complain about, which is the real prize.
    And all the usual stuff; fake tan, text-speak, people who can't differentiate between you're and your, excessively slow or fast drivers, etc.

Really,

Christmas decorations give me a good festive feeling i had from childhood and I like them coming up in November(mid). You don't like them but does having none up at all make you happy. Id find it depressing if christmas decorations were up till february:confused:
    Also I hate people here talking about fights so much, "god lads i opened me mouth the other night and if i didn't run i'd be on life support i bet yaz" actual quote. If we were so good at fighting why do we have such a pussy military! I gurantee you Irish people like to bragg about being hard, you would be pussys compared to the Eastern europeans. So stop bragging about being so hard its really really irritating! Seriously.

Another thing I dont like depressing people who believe in only black and white.

upthere wrote:
    Really,

Christmas decorations give me a good festive feeling i had from childhood and I like them coming up in November(mid). You don't like them but does having none up at all make you happy. Id find it depressing if christmas decorations were up till february:confused:
    Also I hate people here talking about fights so much, "god lads i opened me mouth the other night and if i didn't run i'd be on life support i bet yaz" actual quote. If we were so good at fighting why do we have such a pussy military! I gurantee you Irish people like to bragg about being hard, you would be pussys compared to the Eastern europeans. So stop bragging about being so hard its really really irritating! Seriously.

Another thing I dont like depressing people who believe in only black and white.
    I may not have properly grasped the totallity of your meaning there, but I'm pretty sure you completely missed mine! I have nothing against Christmas decorations (although I really hate the music that goes with it). What I have a problem with is people who give out about the stuff going up earlier and earlier every year. These people say "It'll be up in July next year at this rate" EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And guess what? The following year, the stuff isn't up in July. It goes up at more or less the same time as it did the previous year, and yet these idiots complain again. Very annoying.

Wacker wrote:
    I may not have properly grasped the totallity of your meaning there, but I'm pretty sure you completely missed mine! I have nothing against Christmas decorations (although I really hate the music that goes with it). What I have a problem with is people who give out about the stuff going up earlier and earlier every year. These people say "It'll be up in July next year at this rate" EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And guess what? The following year, the stuff isn't up in July. It goes up at more or less the same time as it did the previous year, and yet these idiots complain again. Very annoying.
    Yeah I agree that going up too early is a sham. Its almost like they are trying to make money by advertising Christmas decorations to be honest. I love decorations going up in mid to late November. I agree with your post just that I'm biased because I love Christmas and never lost the spirit for it:D
    But yeah, what ruins it is the advertising and that's why they put it up so early. It's making a special occasion into some commercial, but I love the coca cola adverts at Christmas. I don't drink much coke, but they are class ads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

upthere wrote:
    Yeah I agree that going up too early is a sham. Its almost like they are trying to make money by advertising Christmas decorations to be honest. I love decorations going up in mid to late November. I agree with your post just that I'm biased because I love Christmas and never lost the spirit for it:D
    But yeah, what ruins it is the advertising and that's why they put it up so early. It's making a special occasion into some commercial, but I love the coca cola adverts at Christmas. I don't drink much coke, but they are class ads

i think you missed wackers point again :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Popups even with several popup blockers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

People who throw cigarette butts outta car windows:mad:

I was driving behind somebody last week who did this & the smell of cigarette smoke that I got in my car was disgusting (being a non-smoker myself). You wouldn't believe the amount of people who do this - just keep an eye out & you'll see. Of course there should be a litter issue here aswell.

That's my rant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

People who use the words, bling or tween. They are made up words (or are not recognised by me), you wassock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 murph084

i hate lazy people who dont work en sponge off others for a living dat really pisses me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

- Crowded public transport

That's the winner right there. I just love it when yer practically rubbing up against random strangers. The worst thing about it is, if yer standing ye have absolutely nowhere to look without someone thinking your staring at them.

Sometimes I feel like waiting for the next bus (an hour) when I see how packed it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

In the case of Rats, Cats; in the case of Cats, Dogs;in the case of Dogs, Postmen; and if you consider a Postman a pet, the he hates everyone until some day equilibrium is found (ie the day he goes postal).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Taxi drivers that leave their roof light on when there are people already in the cab or they have no intention of stopping for you.

People who leave used teabags on the kitchen counter when the bin is about 3 feet away.

Stupid text messages telling me how to claim my free €10 mobile credit, even though I have a billed phone.

When I'm queueing to pay for something and there are about 4 staff behind the counter and only one person serving while the others have a little chinwag about the antics of the previous weekend.

Kolodny wrote:
    Taxi drivers that leave their roof light on when there are people already in the cab or they have no intention of stopping for you.

People who leave used teabags on the kitchen counter when the bin is about 3 feet away.

Stupid text messages telling me how to claim my free €10 mobile credit, even though I have a billed phone.

When I'm queueing to pay for something and there are about 4 staff behind the counter and only one person serving while the others have a little chinwag about the antics of the previous weekend.
    Taxi drivers who do that drive me crazy! Or, more to the point, they drive me nowhere! Sorry, I'll get my coat........ Seriously though, it is one of the most ignorant things one can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Rich people
    Taxi Drivers
    Chinese Food
    People who don't like Indian food
    Foreign beggers
    People who don't clean up after their dogs
    People who aren't patriotic
    Sacha Baron Cohen
    That happy slapping kid from Ballymun
    Having to be in work at a certain time
    The dribble of wee that sometimes comes out of your willy after you pee
    Budweiser (the crap American drink)
    People who say they are against the Iraq war and then cry for the dead American / British soldiers
    That scumbag from Dublin who was killed in Iraq and Bertie went to his funeral
    Disposable nappies (ecological disaster)
    People who say 'we' when they talk about their job
    Pseudo entrepreneurs like Garech Browne
    Greach Browne
    The Yellow Man Paintings
    Grahame Knuttel
    People who think that Louis le Brocquay is as good as Frances Bacon
    People who trhink there is a patriotic duty to say that like Irish writers and artists
    Muslim women who wear veils
    People who let other people out of Bus lanes.
    People who block yellow boxes
    Ugg boots
    The 1980s fashion revival
    Irish Singer songwriters
    Derek Mooney
    Ger Gilroy
    Shane Hegarty
    Business and Finance Magazine
    Tramco
    Shopping Centres especially Dundrum and Liffey Valley
    People who don't think LIDL products are as good as name brands
    Cheap Sparkplugs
    '06 Luxury Cars
    People who claim that everyone in the company 'is in the same boat'
    Cats
    Grey Squirrels
    Paying more than EURO 20 to fly Ryanair
    The fact that politicians get EURO 1000 a day
    Golf
    Golf Courses
    People who tick the points of their argument off on their fingers
    Bebo
    People who think that Ireland was pagan 'before the famine'
    People who defend the rights of corporations
    The Irish Independent
    Barry Egan (I would punch him in the face if I met him)
    People who won't buy a car kit for their phone
    People who prefer to go to the cinema or theatre to see what they have been told is good than what they like
    People who pretended to like Little Miss Sunshine
    People who say that they fancied someone until they heard the accent
    Racists
    Snobby political activists
    Policemen
    Parks closing early in the winter
    People who queue for their children

MM

Politicians don't really get paid 1,000 a day, if by that you mean 365,000 per year. They get 97,000 or so per year (I think), which would be about 1,000 per day that the Dail is in session. Feel free to correct me about this; I may well be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

people who walk slowly- argh!! And people who will talk to you on nights out but never during the day. Weirdos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

That ****ing idiot Hector who does that travel show for TG4.
    Tracy Emin.
    Post-Clinton Democrats who think life is all pink and fluffy and sugar and spice.
    Taxi drivers who start opining on a journey.
    People who ask you where are you from?
    People who think its acceptable to ask you about your racial background.
    Parents who cant control their children in public spaces.
    Burkhas, hijabs, etc.
    Bad personal hygeine.
    Bad plastic surgery.
    Baby on board stickers. WTF am I supposed to do with that info?
    Bob Geldof.
    Americans who are apologetic about being American.
    Eurotrash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Kids in pubs. Two kids were in a pub I was in on Saturday evening 5pm to 7pm. They were playing with this balloon. Disaster waiting to happen. Sure enough a pint got knocked over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 NirdleBug

That's the winner right there. I just love it when yer practically rubbing up against random strangers. The worst thing about it is, if yer standing ye have absolutely nowhere to look without someone thinking your staring at them.

Sometimes I feel like waiting for the next bus (an hour) when I see how packed it is.

It's even worse when they smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

:D LMAO!
    So true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

People who walk to work in nice suits but wear their smelly Asics gym runners that look as though they were found in a skip.

Bouncers who stop decent people then let blatant dickheads in to the pub/club ahead of them.

Taxi drivers who force their opinion on you even though you tell them that you don't agree.

People who talk behind you in the cinema.

Skangers who try to intimidate people.

GAA jerseys.

Garda (there to inforce the law but think they are above the law!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Kolodny wrote:
    i have seen something worse than this. the light was off. some people chanced their arm anyway and the guy stopped and picked them up. then he turned the light on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

In all fairness its there so you take notice of it and drive with caution and think twice, spa.

Steyr wrote:
    In all fairness its there so you take notice of it and drive with caution and think twice, spa.
    No call for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Steyr wrote:

Why? Because a baby's life is more valuable than an adult's?

Or could it be there to excuse their bad driving by blaming it on the presence of an infant, pretty lame. so spa yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Steyr wrote:
    i like to think that i try not to ram cars with or without baby on board stickers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement