Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Girly Accessories for my new car

Options
  • 23-10-2006 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I came home on Friday after work to see a lovely new car with Pink ribbons waiting for me. I was shocked to say the least.

Was wondering does anyone know where I can buy some girly accessories for it.?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Lexus lights in the rear - they're girly.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭stipey

what type of car was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Jood

Not sure what kind of accesories you're looking for, but they have mats and steering wheel covers and all sort of pink and fluffy things in Halfords.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Some sort of small yappy dog, they're quite girly ;)
    As Jood said, Halfords is your best bet then you can decide for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭The_Magoo

Scrapped bumpers, ding in the door, rearview positioned for make up application, babe on board sticker, pink furry dice, box of kleenex in the back window complete with nodding dalmation, and of course the teddy bear with suction cups attached to the side window so you cant see your blind spot - these thing cant be bought in a day, they must be accumilated and earned!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭b0bbie

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=30001&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&productId=652020&clickfrom=image

The above is brill, pink and fluffy and points out on your sterring wheel which is left and which is right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

A veritable ocean of car accessories in PINK!-
    http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Pink_Bits.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The_Magoo wrote:
    Scrapped bumpers, ding in the door, rearview positioned for make up application, babe on board sticker, pink furry dice, box of kleenex in the back window complete with nodding dalmation, and of course the teddy bear with suction cups attached to the side window so you cant see your blind spot - these thing cant be bought in a day, they must be accumilated and earned!

LMFAO!!

Ya, try Halfords :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

God, I hate those "accesories" with a passion. Nothing says "Look at me! I have no taste!" like PlayBoy seatcovers, fluffy toys, and a "funny" sticker on the back. It's a car, not your bedroom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

nothin is worse than the Pink Ford Ka in limerick with a big dirty black 'playboy bunny' on the side :eek: :eek: and i must agree the 'babe on board' sticker is just ugh, i dunno...i'm speechless!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 jencar01

I totally agree, I’m not into fluffy pink playboy things. I’d never ruin my new car with something like that. I just wanted one thing to put In it, just bought a rainbow (zippy) air fresher, he sits on the dash. Its small so not tacky.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

put a fake metal petrol cap on it and try and sell it in 6 months for more than you bought it for

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

The best is when some chick completely girls up a car, and her husband or boyfriend ends up driving it for some reason. Nothing like seeing some burly builder driving around with "Make Way For The Princess!" and "I honk for hunks!" bumper stickers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I saw a doozy of a girly car in Glanmire a few weeks back, pink seast covers, pink steering wheel, "Michele's Car" in pink across the back window. It nearly took my eye out!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

My girl's mate bought a Ka for 2200 euro 18 months ago, ran it out of oil, crashed it, dinged the side trying to park it, had to put a new motor in it ( she was charged 1k for this!), and she has to lean under the dash to connect something to get the thing to start.

She's selling it for 2500 euro - "at a loss", she reckons, cos she had to " spend soo much extra money on it"!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't all pm me at once trying to buy it, now...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

overdriver wrote:
    My girl's mate bought a Ka for 2200 euro 18 months ago, ran it out of oil, crashed it, dinged the side trying to park it, had to put a new motor in it ( she was charged 1k for this!), and she has to lean under the dash to connect something to get the thing to start.

She's selling it for 2500 euro - "at a loss", she reckons, cos she had to " spend soo much extra money on it"!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't all pm me at once trying to buy it, now...

Haha, I love idiots like that on carzone. They think if a car has had the engine replaced it's worth more, in my opinion its worth less as its a good sign of what a **** life it's had.

Advertisement