Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 preorder?

• 23-10-2006 12:37pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys i havent been following the whole PS3 launch scene as close as i should so apologies if its a dumb question.
    I realise launch is soon,is it November sometime?
    Also where can i preorder a PS3 if infact i can preorder?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Harvey Norman will be taking pre-orders a little before Xmas and after. As far as I know! You can also be guaranteed that they'll probably have it cheaper than anywhere else!

.....but as to why anyone wants a PS3 is beyond me. There's not that much special about it for the price they are gonna be selling it for! It's a ridiculous price. The sad thing is, though, that people will actually pay silly amounts for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

PS3 release is March over here in the EU. If your talking about getting a JPN or USA console, then you are probably too late but someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

I saw GAMESTOP in Athlone are currently taking pre orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Sony say that they will use the full power of the law to stop the
    sale of japanesse ps3's in europe.
    Probably American one's too, no doubt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6076354.stm

Advertisement