Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Clifford alarms dublin

Options
  • 23-10-2006 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who supplies and fits cliffords in dublin?

Had a guy arranged but now he can't do it for a few weeks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There was a placed called APA out in Clondalkin but they changed their name I think to MDS Ireland.

http://www.mdsireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

got in touch with suped.ie off that site, anyone know anything about them? €750 fitted for a concept 650, €100 more than the other place but they can do it wednesday so..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I would go to www.aaasystems.ie or MDS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

jonny24ie wrote:
    I would go to www.aaasystems.ie or MDS!!

Got mine done there. Good job and fast too. Remember lifetime guerntee's with clifford are only valid if you were the orignal person who put the alarm on.

layke wrote:
    Got mine done there. Good job and fast too. Remember lifetime guerntee's with clifford are only valid if you were the orignal person who put the alarm on.

You went to aaa systems? I'm about to book it in there for friday morning now. They are cheaper than suped and more reliable I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Suped dont fit the alarms,they send you around the corner to MDS - (APA!)

Another option - www.motovation.ie

eireal wrote:
    Suped dont fit the alarms,they send you around the corner to MDS - (APA!)

Another option - www.motovation.ie

I thought as much, he had to phone somebody to check the time suited. I presume they add the extra €100 on as a booking fee too :rolleyes:

I intended using www.motovation.ie but he's away on holidays now.

Booked into aaa systems now :)

Advertisement