Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining a Club

Options
  • 23-10-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

I've got permission off a number of farmers to shoot vermin and game on there lands but i find that particularly with rabbits they tend to move around the place alot.

I was looking to joina club so i have access to more land travelling is not that much of an issue as long as its reasonably close i live in kilkenny so anywhere withing an hour (ish). The permissions i have have plenty of duck and pheasant im looking for somwhere with fox but mainly alot of rabbit does anyone know any clubs that have land with these on it.

Also looking for a club that is more biased towards rifle shooting but thats not important

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

[ but i find that particularly with rabbits they tend to move around the place alot.

good stalking skills and better shot placement might help ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Thanks but my shot placement is fine most of the time as my stalking skills one word.... 4x4 ;)

Advertisement