Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Process & Chemical Engineering - Next Steps

• 23-10-2006 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey all - looking for any helpful advice

Just started final year of Process & Chemical Engineering in UCC, and wondering what I'll be doing in a years time.

The way I see it it'll either be post grad or work, and either here in Ireland in the US

Working in the states - not too sure how to go about this short of just emailing my CV to american based companies, any advice?

Post grad in the states - missed a talk in college last week so lost in this regard also. Would look to do a 1 or 2 years masters over a PhD, and a scolarship would be nice but not essential. Has anyone experience in doing engineering post grads in the US, in particular in the process/chemical area?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement