Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The effects of the grapevine on business.

Options
  • 23-10-2006 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Hi, im doing a project and would just appreciate your feed back on there feelings on the grapevine. And any lonks they have would be most appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

You should read Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

is there a copy on the net? report due on thursday :D

Well if you can't even google, I dont know why you expect people to help you :)

Have you tried googling grape vine or grapevine in business, not the easist topic. And i asked for your feed back i.e. your experince of the grape vine. thanks gary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

What do you mean by the grapevine?

How about tripadvisor.com?

• Advertisement

grapevine as in the informal way of communicating in business

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

ANXIOUS wrote:
    Have you tried googling grape vine or grapevine in business, not the easist topic. And i asked for your feed back i.e. your experince of the grape vine. thanks gary
    He was trying to help you by pointing to a book on the subject, and you complain when he points out that you couldn't even google for it? I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

I reckon it does one of two things

Lowers moral or improves it.

ANXIOUS wrote:

Dont blame if you have left your project to the last minute and I doubt you will find much on the "grape vine" :)

try googling

tipping point
    idea virus
    social networking
    word of mouth
    guerrila marketing

Advertisement