Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quark xpress 7.01

• 23-10-2006 3:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭

this probebly wont mean much to many,
    but i picked up a demo of the new quark xpress 7.01,
    what a package, it now can create pretty sweet websites all you got to do is place everything where its supposed to be, tell it the links, and it'll sort out all the background coding, css, java to create you layout in html, i fiddled about with it in safari, camino, internet explorer(mac) and firefox and everything i did layedout perfectly, not one glitch (yet)
    for enyone planning on doing a website and doesn't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to coding(including myself) you should check it out.
    horay for quark!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Does this version only work on Intel-based macs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

no its universal, all you gtta do is click install and it does the rest, i use a g5
    ill throw up what i produced yeserday in a fe miutes

heres what i produced, its pretty basic, and the file size of the images is quite large, but its just to show what its capable of.
    but i just tipped the iceberg, theres loads more in quark
    http://www.theharpsite.com/big/index.htm
    the photos section is done, the rest isn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

didnt know quark did this, but it seems it does, shame its table based tho, no use really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Nice, I'm going to try that out. Although the javascript is a nice touch - that's one frickin huge javascript menu!

Advertisement