Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2006/2007 Honda Civic Hybrid officially available in Ireland

Options
  • 23-10-2006 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭

€27,995 before delivery etc. Currently at Des D'Arcy and Canavan's, both Dublin.

Huge spec, incl leather, aircon, CVT (stepless auto) transmission etc.

Drive it handy and expect to get over 70mpg.

06-hybriduk-f3q-st.jpg06-hybriduk-i-cabin.jpg
    06-hybriduk-det-controls.jpg06-hybriduk-det-r.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Interior looks nice. I'm not sure I like the front though, the grill reminds me of a Mazda for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

IMHO, it's better looking (more "normal") than the Prius. But looks aren't what either car is about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I think anything beats the Prius tbh and with Honda you generally get a good'un.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

probably a stupid question but do these come in manual or can a hybrid even have a manual transmission

Vegeta wrote:
    probably a stupid question but do these come in manual or can a hybrid even have a manual transmission
    This model is CVT only. Previous model was available in manual or CVT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

It also doesn't have the "stigma" that a prius carries with it... you wont automatically be marked out as a save the whales type person.

Nice car, and not bad value I guess. First hybrid I could actually see myself driving, although given my commute mostly involves pretty lively cross country/dual carriageway driving I suspect diesel would still be the cheaper to run.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I hope those terrible hub caps or alloys are not standard on it.

Low wind-drag light weight alloys. Can easily be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

Is this the car that you drive with the impressive MPG in your signature?

blobert wrote:
    Is this the car that you drive with the impressive MPG in your signature?
    No, that would be it's predecessor (my wife's car) a 2003 Civic IMA, tho I was driving it at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Saw one today - the wheels caught my eye..

Advertisement