Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying Rogaine

• 23-10-2006 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

Time to face facts. It's either shave the head time, invest in sexy hats or buy some Rogaine and see if I can't hold back the tide for a few more years.

Getting on to this as soon as possible. So do all chemists stock this stuff or do I need to buy it off the web?

Also what's the damage to the bank balance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

My Hairdresser and G.P. spoke negatively of Rogaine....alleging it was either addictive or produced hair of poor quality. I was recommended Nourkrin and it definitely has helped a little at least...hopefully in time a lot!. Nourkrin is apparently a vitamin...and Rogaine a medicine. Both are in the region of 60Euro a month and require a minimum of 6 months usage. However Rogaine obviously does help some people and I'm not a doctor...hope this helps a little, Alan

Advertisement