Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Turnabouts and Reversing around the corner

Options
  • 23-10-2006 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A little question, do you need to have your turning light on when performing a turnabout?(if yes at which point?)

Also the same question about reversing around the corners.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭J_R

Hi,

If by "turning light" you mean the indicators, then yes you could indicate 1st and last time.

Reversing, no need. Your white reversing light will inform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭nando

CyberGhost the site linked in J_R's sig is a fantastic site for learner drivers. I'm a learner myself and I use it all the time - it's very informative and definitely the best site of its kind on the net, possibly the only one for Ireland.

J_R is that your site? If so well done on a great site and thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭J_R

nando wrote:
    definitely the best site of its kind on the net, possibly the only one for Ireland.
    J_R is that your site? If so well done on a great site and thanks! :)

Yes. And thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks J_R!, thanks for the link nando, great link! :)

Advertisement