Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy NFL

• 23-10-2006 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Anyone doing the sky fantasy? How are you getting on. Had my first 100+ point week last week,

Anyone not doing it head to www.nfluk.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Ye i do it , poorest week this week, only 84points, so sad i wrkd it out today :) . Had 100 last week tho so im not doin to bad.

Happy that the Jets won tho, good win and its not just the pats in that divison at the mo. Sadly tho dont see them getn to the playoffs for few years yet. Go on the Jets !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

I play it too, and with McNabb at QB a hundred point week isnt a hard thing, that said I'm still not doing that great, above average plus with either Philly or Chicargo on defence that helps the points go up too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

im on it alos, not doing that good, about 75 points a week, but i have not changed anything since day one. ~I just don't like it that much.

I love the fantasy league in www.nfl.com/fantasy, i like the way there is a league which players to put on etc.
    I joined Irish American Football League I think it was, it was started here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I play the nfluk.com fantasy league, and despite the fact I started in week 6, I'm doing pretty well. My standards aren't the highest, admittedly. I got 72 points last week, so I have to improve this week. McNabb's my QB for this week, so I hope he can score big.

My advice is keep McNabb on QB as he's the hottest QB in the league at the moment, averaging over 200yrds a game, I would have put Rothelisberger on QB but he's still not 100% and of course Bears or Eagles for defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

I had a bad week. As did those who stuck with McNabb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Waylander24

I dropped Payton Manning for McNabb this week :mad: .
    Oh well. I wont have many points this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭spud06

I only started doing it this week had Manning as QB and Bears defence so heres hoping

Depending on the rest of your team , you should ,do very well, manning Went 330+ yards and 3 tds and the bears will get you 20+ points . I dropped Manning this week for the express reason they were up agaisnt the Bears ! ahh well. Didnt do to great 95pts, So after 4 weeks of doin it im on 375.

Depending on the rest of your team , you should ,do very well, manning Went 330+ yards and 3 tds and the bears will get you 20+ points . I dropped Manning this week for the express reason they were up agaisnt the Bears ! ahh well. Didnt do to great 95pts, So after 4 weeks of doin it im on 375.

The 49's were playing the Bears this week not the Giants/Colts.

• Advertisement

Sorry meant the bronco's , either way great D , depending on the team there up against :)

Well I had a terrible week, 58 points only, McNabb & Reggie Bush both had terrible games this week.

95points this week, Tiki and Shockey didnt do anythin for me , And i got Damon huard from Kanas City so i could afford them both :mad: . Vince young or M Vick next week seem to be the pick of the Qbs for next week lookn at the fixtures.

Top Tips gotta be LaDan Tomlison and Larry Johnson the guys are just to good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭spud06

First week doing it got 86 points not a bad start

Advertisement