Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork North Central...

Options
  • 23-10-2006 6:34pm

...anyone confirm there's been a shake up as one of the candidates tipped for a seat, SF's O'Brien, is rumoured to have exited stage left?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gudguycj

ya conor its happning up and down the country but what can ya do i be voting for the gang thats in cos the rogue you know is better than the rogue you dont know but i wouldnt be swoping bertie for rabbit or enda kenny rabbit has some bit of a brain but enda kenny hasnt got a brain in his whole body look at him even his coat is to big for him lord god they talk about gangsters and the like look at emmet stag and he chasing young fellas around the phoneix park in 1994 thats why reynolds the then taoiseach walked out he couldnt work with him he said he was looking for mary robinsons husband he said he usually walks down this way 8 times he was warned by the gards lord god and he is still a TD now they made him labour party cheif whip they must be in to bondage the whole labour party they talk about pat kenny shaking hands with a perv kathleen lynch and the lot of labour party are shaking hands with him every day on the telly in the dail god allmighty who wants that gang

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gudguycj

ya conor its happning up and down the country but what can ya do i be voting for the gang thats in cos the rogue you know is better than the rogue you dont know but i would swop bertie for rabbit or enda kenny rabbit has some bit of a brain but enda kenna hasnt got a brain in his whole body look at him even his coat is to big for him lord god they talk about gangsters and the like look at emmet stag and he chasing young fellas around the phoneix park in 1994 thats why reynolds the then taoiseach walked out he couldnt work with him he said he was looking for mary robinsons husband he said he usually walks down this way 8 times he was warned by the gards lord god and he is still a TD now they made him labour party cheif whip he must be in to bondage they talk about pat kenny shaking hands with a perv kathleen lynch and the lot of labour part are shaking hands with him on the telly in the dail god allmighty who wants that gang

Advertisement