Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant for lunch (not being lazy)

• 23-10-2006 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

I've searched here and Google, but I'm having difficulty finding what I need... I'd like some restaurant recommendations.

I've my graduation soon at DCU, and I'm looking for somewhere to have a nice lunch with family afterwards. It'd be handiest if it was somewhere on the Northside,but I don't really mind where it is in Dublin.

I'm looking for somewhere you'd recommend. Food type doesn't matter, although the old favourites (steak etc) would have to be on the menu for the more traditional members of the party.

I know these threads are done to death, but I've looked into it a lot, and found nothing of any use. Your help is appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

The Washerwoman in Glasnevin across the road from Met Eireann. Quality restaurant, you wont be disappointed. You may need to book in advance though.

http://www.washerwoman.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

Lovely, I've booked it.

Actually it was recommended to me about a year ago, but I'd completely forgotten that it existed. Anyway, many thanks for that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Cool, dont forget to come back and let us know what you think.

Advertisement