Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

so what ya dressing up as

• 23-10-2006 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

for halloween.........

might go as a smexi witch:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

maybe some skinny fit blue jeans, a pink top and some fairy wings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

a wookie...i don't know how.....but yeah ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

What ever i can do with a black bag, cardboard and duct tape.

Hmmmm.... That reminds me must dispose of that body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

maybe Malice in wonderland or Little Dead Riding hood if i can get the costumes over here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Going Goth to a cast party.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bongo85

Gorilla..!! got the suit n all, but the fuppin thing is way too big, so I'd look like an extremely saggy gorilla. And i don't know how I'm gonna manage goin to the toilet in the damn thing :( It's gonna be great fun when I get a few drinks into me and have to go every few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Steve Irwin, anyone know where I can get one of these tops?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Steve_Irwin.jpg/702px-Steve_Irwin.jpg

And an inflatable crocodile?

bongo85 wrote:
    Gorilla..!! got the suit n all, but the fuppin thing is way too big, so I'd look like an extremely saggy gorilla. And i don't know how I'm gonna manage goin to the toilet in the damn thing :( It's gonna be great fun when I get a few drinks into me and have to go every few minutes.

Colostimy bag, ask any elderly relatives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Dreamsphere

ima be a vampire! i never actually went as one before, i dressed as mana from moi dix mois. half devil half angel, a fallen angel who lost her wings! lol well thats what i called my costume when i was walking around in my normal *black* clothing and blue lipstick and people thought it was my costume >.<.

but i;ll make it look class though, im wearing a cat eye mask, have a black and white curly wig, my frilly shirt, lovely embroided coat i got in new york, and black velvet pants, yes all my own clothes, i just need to work on my makeup, which will proberly take me forever! >.<

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I went to the boards halloween bash as Little Red Riding Hood, I think I'm going to recycle it for my friend's party on Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm going to be magenta from RHPS. I sewed an apron so I have that sorted, and along black skirt which I am wearing as a dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Predator.

i already have blck dreadlocks, theres one bit done already...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't know What I'm doing, not dressing up anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Im a pirate - ARRRR got a custume on ebay and got a great sword in smyths. Just have to curl my hair which takes ages

Got my outfit today, going as a 7ft tree. I'll post pics later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

I'm not going anywhere I could dress up, but if I had the chance, I'd go as an officer from the Napoleonic wars. With a sword. 95th Rifles (obvious) or a French Marshall. Or maybe a Chasseur. Anything really, as long as it has lots of gilt, buttons and gold thread. And turn up on a horse. I would defy anyone at that party to look cooler.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Pikachu, made it and wore it last night to the Crawford Halloween party already. Will have pics very soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I have no idea,I'm goiing to a party and I want to go as something good
    but I have zero money and zero imagination
    :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

A sailor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

marie antoinette with her head sewn back on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

tovalee wrote:
    marie antoinette with her head sewn back on.
    Weird. One of my friends dressed as that too, she looked unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

A Milk Carton.

T.Sc.
    The one from that music video?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Bought this dress the week before last. Looks brilliant on.

http://www.smiffys.com/EN/Trade/Store.aspx?ViewLevel=Article&Code=25035

halloween7.jpghalloween2.jpg

thats my costume. i had a great night, i had a picture taken with duffman and a smurf!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't know What I'm doing, not dressing up anyway
    Well ok, I lied. Ended up as a priest, a filthy priest. ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Well ok, I lied. Ended up as a priest, a filthy priest. ¬_¬
    When are you not a filthy priest?

I was going to go as a monotoned teenager with the likely look of egging a few cars about the place. But instead I went to a sleepover and watched podge and rodge half the night.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I was the Incredible Hulk.
    Painted completely green. Noone really tried in Limerick that night. Twas quite sad.

266848862a2425676049b917921861l.jpg

Me as Pikachu.

• Advertisement

haha! thats so class! ^____^ ah. is that V for Vendetta too? next to you? thats so cool

I was a lifeguard who was going out with a transvestite.http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=2429207671&PhotoId=2429445183

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Saw 2 people as the guy and girl carton from the Blur video for Coffee and TV

Class to twas

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭coolguy

Piste wrote:
    I'm going to be magenta from RHPS. I sewed an apron so I have that sorted, and along black skirt which I am wearing as a dress.

How can u wear a skirt as a dress?
    How did haloween party go?
    Have u any photos of ur outfit?

200391024a2413976383b304623412l.jpg

C'est moi.

Hah, nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

My bro n his friend dressed up as scouts n old uniforms we had. Posing away on sunglasses... One girl left her costume in my house, was a packet of Tayto made out of a big bag with blue/red holographic paper n a pic of the lil Tayto dude drawn on card n stuck on. Was so so class! :D I was boring, I went as a French Maid, looked foxy tho :p

Lil Kitten wrote:
    I went as a French Maid, looked foxy tho :p

We'll be the judge of that. Pics please. :p

Advertisement