Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xpert Eleven (Boards League?)

Options
  • 23-10-2006 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

not sure if many people have of heard of this Online Management site and its probably benn posted here before, but in case it wasnt,it is pretty good. Its addictive, fun and easy to use like Hattrick or TM. But, unlike, Hattrick or TM, Leagues are not based on Countries, you are based in, and you are also able to create, your own private league, completely separate, to your Xpert League team, to be able to play a separate season to your mates, etc.. Which brings me, to my next point...I suggest, that we set up a Boards.ie, league! In order, for this to Work, i'd be looking for 12 people, to Register to the site, so that we can set up a decent league and cup competitions..It should be fun, so hopefully people will join, and let the games begin! Once people, register and contact me, we can decide on what day, games are played on etc...so i think this will be a bit of craic, so as i said, Post your details here, i'll post the League ID, search it in the Search Engine, and click Apply, where you'll be accepted

Best of Luck,
    Fitzo

http://www.xperteleven.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

yeah ive been playing xpert eleven for the best part of 2 years, count me in

im Dannyboy-1991

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

Sorry should have posted this earlier, the league ID is 81074, search it and hit apply!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

My ID is #131015, I'm not sure if I got it setup right at all. My mind is not with it today, applied to change the name of my club. Not sure if I'll have time to play this maybe when stuff settles down with this house buying. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I'll set one up later today...does that make 4 of us?

Ponster wrote:
    I'll set one up later today...does that make 4 of us?
    can u count?

• Advertisement

DanOB wrote:
    can u count?
    crap need to remove myself from a private league b4 i can join this one :(

to make it easier for ye. heres the link for application to the league!

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=81074

Application sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

I'm in Galway Utd

we have 6 currently in the league (one from a different forum), choice now, do you want to motor on ahead with a season, or wait for more to join?

• Advertisement

I think we should wait a bit more and see if we can get some others

well still no new members, should we motor on?

Yeah, I reckon so. Fire ahead there.

ok, season set to start on Wednesday (with games on Wednesday & Sunday each week, so the first season will be short enough), matches start at 7....Best of luck to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I'm in xpert aswell think its a brilliant game!!! Ive a league going were accepting applications(Jack Daniels Trophy id 51313) so if anyone's interested pop along if not no bother if I have space when you're setting up season 2 I'll join if thats cool!!!?

2006-11-01 Torpedo Toshi - Boca Juniors 0 - 2
    2006-11-01 Kangaruu FC - Galway Utd 1 - 3
    2006-11-01 Goldust - Shout FC 0 - 2

Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P
    Galway Utd 1 1 0 0 3 - 1 2 3
    Boca Juniors 1 1 0 0 2 - 0 2 3
    Shout FC 1 1 0 0 2 - 0 2 3
    Kangaruu FC 1 0 0 1 1 - 3 -2 0
    Goldust 1 0 0 1 0 - 2 -2 0
    Torpedo Toshi 1 0 0 1 0 - 2 -2 0

results and standings after Round 1!

Forgot all about my team there, have to get back on track V Shout FC tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Crap forgot all about this let me know when you are staring a new season and I will definitly join.

Argh, just read my mailbox. :(
    Muiris Conn was cycling home from the pub and fell asleep. Naturally he falls off his bike and wakes up half a second before his nose hits the pavement. The player will be out of action for 21 days.

from another league that im in, i was surprised to read this:
    A newspaper revealed that Athletico Johns CF's manager has been unfaithful to his wife several times. All the players in the team are impressed by the way he has managed to hide this from her and their respect for him rises. The players put more effort into training and their form improves.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

The past 2 posts are mad. Very funny that they put in MORE effort even though he has been cheating on his wife and Ruu's well its not a common footballing injury.

Reganio 2 wrote:
    The past 2 posts are mad. Very funny that they put in MORE effort even though he has been cheating on his wife and Ruu's well its not a common footballing injury.
    expect many more "mad" things!

Table after 6 rounds and results of last round, and fixtures of nex:

Last round

2006-11-19 Shout FC - Galway Utd 0 - 2 (0 - 1)
    2006-11-19 Goldust - Boca Juniors 2 - 2 (1 - 0)
    2006-11-19 Torpedo Toshi - Kangaruu FC 1 - 0 (1 - 0)

Total Home Away

Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P
    Boca Juniors 6 4 1 1 13 - 5 8 13
    Galway Utd 6 4 0 2 11 - 7 4 12
    Torpedo Toshi 6 4 0 2 6 - 4 2 12
    Shout FC 6 2 0 4 4 - 8 -4 6
    Goldust 6 1 2 3 4 - 9 -5 5
    Kangaruu FC 6 1 1 4 5 - 10 -5 4

Next round

2006-11-22 19:00 Goldust - Galway Utd
    2006-11-22 19:00 Kangaruu FC - Boca Juniors
    2006-11-22 19:00 Torpedo Toshi - Shout FC

Woo hoo winner of the boardie league!!!

swalsh wrote:
    Woo hoo winner of the boardie league!!!
    yes. Congrats to you on it too! i wasn't too far behind you though!:D ..we'll have a seven league team for next season ATM, so i'll leave it open for more applications for the moment...

sign me up

Fitzo wrote:
    yes. Congrats to you on it too! i wasn't too far behind you though!:D ..we'll have a seven league team for next season ATM, so i'll leave it open for more applications for the moment...

why thank you

Very poor season for the Kangaruu FC, will have to shake it up for the next season!

Reganio 2 wrote:
    sign me up
    thats your job..!

• Advertisement

New season has begun so get your teams in order, and welcome along to the new team Brookfield Celtic.

Advertisement