Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xpert Eleven (Boards League?)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 newkid

Hi lads set up my own league in the first season now and need 3 managers as other managers have been sacked for not showing up!!

We have 10 teams per division, 2 league games per week, with 3 teams promoted/relegated per season.

If you are inactive (don't log in) for more than 2 weeks without contacting me in advance you will get a warning. Missing for another week, you may lose your team. This is done to maintain activity and competitiveness in all divisions.

Press releases should be done in English. With at least two releases a month

Almost anything goes press banter.

Any questions regarding the league don't hesitate on mailing me.

http://www.xperteleven.com/xpertleague.aspx?Lid=178227&dh=3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 newkid

Anyone fancy joining my league???

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

There's already a boards league in the soccer forum with about 50 people playing. PM the user KevIRL for more details.

Advertisement