Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A list of upcoming phones to be released by the four Irish networks?

• 23-10-2006 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a list of phones that the four Irish networks will be releasing over the next couple of months? I've been holding off buying a SE k800 for nearly 2 months in the vain hope that one of the networks releases the SE W950, or some other cool phone. But during those 2 months there have been feck all new phones released.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Usually they update their offerings for the christmas shopping season, but october is still early. Wait till you see all the christmas ads from the mobile operators, that's when they'll offer new phones and good deals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

O2:

Nokia phones:
    e50
    e61
    e70
    n91

Got them off Customer Care yesterday, they are the only ones in testing at the moment. Don't know about any of the other brands, as I only asked about Nokia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

I just noticed that three are offering SE K800i, but check out the price...

For 3pay it's 349 euro! Christ, it only costs 384 sim-free!
    They'd have to pay me 349 euro to take their crappy branded, locked and feature-disabled phone!

Can't believe what the irish operators charge these days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Vodafone had the Treo 750v last night but no picture or price
    Its gone tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

netman wrote:
    I just noticed that three are offering SE K800i, but check out the price...

For 3pay it's 349 euro! Christ, it only costs 384 sim-free!
    They'd have to pay me 349 euro to take their crappy branded, locked and feature-disabled phone!

Can't believe what the irish operators charge these days :(

I think its e250 on their cheapest montly package though. I guess its worth buying simfree if you intend to use it as a prepay phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement