Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

boob job

• 23-10-2006 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

i want to get a boob job, just want to know has anybody heard anything baout getting it done in poland? its half the price it is here. the place im considering is mediconsult....
    www.breastenlargementpoland.com
    let me know if ya think im mad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 li

What about the aftercare. Most important if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ya stay for 5 days in their clinic, and they keep in constant contact with u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Yer mad. I don't care if they're like two fried eggs, leave them alone. Don't get me wrong. I like big breasts, but not enough to think anyone should tamper with them. I wouldn't condemn anyone who has had them done, but I don't think it's necessary. Sexy has nothing to do with breast size (well not too much:o ). Look at Kate Moss, Cameron Diaz or Nicole Kidman. They've got chests like a twelve year old boy and people think they're amazingly sexy.
    And I don't fall for the "confidence" thing either. What? Confident because your breasts round a corner two minutes before you do, or confident cos you think you look sexy? See above.
    Sorry for the rant, and I'm sure you don't care what I think, but that's my two cents on the matter:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

watch the film "hostel" before you decide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

Of course of it makes you feel better about yourself then go for it, thats what cosmetic surgery is about most of the time.

Personally I prefer natural breasts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Froot wrote:
    Of course of it makes you feel better about yourself then go for it, thats what cosmetic surgery is about most of the time.

Personally I prefer natural breasts.
    I agree, just don't get addicted to it OP :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Remember "unnecessary surgery land" in the Simpsons? Itchcy and Scratchy Land? Anyone? Nevermind.
    If it'll really, really make you happy, go for it. I wouldn't like the idea of going under the knife unless it was vital. Do what I do. I'd like a tattoo. Every time I think of a cool one to get, I give it a year. If I still like the idea, I'll get it. Usually six months later, I think "thank f@ck I didn't get that on my arm". Give it lots of thought and don't make any rash decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 failurebydesign

Honestly, I think getting surgery like this abord is a really bad idea. You need to go for post op appointments with your surgeon for at least 3 months so that he can make sure that everything is okay, all kinds of things could go wrong. It's really worth spending the extra money to have them done here.

P.S I have implants and I love them, good luck with your decision!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 failurebydesign

il gatto wrote:
    Look at Kate Moss, Cameron Diaz or Nicole Kidman. They've got chests like a twelve year old boy and people think they're amazingly sexy.

I wouldn't lump Cameron Diaz into that category, she has nice breasts and definately doesn't look like a twelve year old boy.

Not work safe
    http://www.topmokkels.nl/naakte-beroemdheden/cameron-diaz/cameron-diaz.jpg
    http://www.celebgonebad.com/images/cameron_diaz4_200.jpg
    http://www.writeyourcelebrity.com/camdiaz8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I wouldn't get them done abroad, pay the extra and get em done here. Better safe then sorry if something goes wrong!

Gudluck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Your gonna get a lot of people saying do it and a lot leave it but I think this is something you really have to make up your own mind about. If its not something that effects you hugely Id say its not worth the hassel, money and pain. If its for men your getting it done(I know most women dont do it for this reason) Id say leave it, I dont mind fake ones myself but its a turnoff for a lot of men.

As for Poland Id leave it unless this is something you really need and your really strapped for cash. I remember seeing a documentary years ago about people who had nightmare experiences getting plastic surgery abroad. I know this would be the monirity but it is still risky. If you do decide to go this route make sure you get first hand testimonials first otherwise I wouldnt even think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

I find "fake" breasts a huge turnoff.. they dont look or feel right and look terrible as you age..

And ya I think your mad to go to poland.. What about the US or Canada? The Euro is worth 1:40 Canadian right now.. that'll make things considerably cheaper

Advertisement