Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best new server?

Options
  • 23-10-2006 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Looking to start a new character. Started playing on Bladefist and its deserted. I reckon its so old the most of the characters are level 60. There's nobody around to party with.

Specifically i'm looking for a PvP server. Anyone know how regular they are added?

edit: also why is "recommended" coloured blue and green in the realm menu?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There hasn't been a new PvP server in a VERY long time... Jaedenar is probably your best bet for the moment, plus a few of the guys from here are on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

would i be better off stickeing with Bladefist so? It seems the population has gone low now. I'm wondering is this from migration of chars since the server move feature?

Also how valid is the info from http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php ?

It shows a high pop for Bladefist but the realm list in the game shows it as low.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sounds like it... Given that Bladefist has had migrations it's probably not the best place to be starting a new character. Apparently Spinebreaker is fairly good for starting a new toon at the moment, after all the Spanish left it's mostly low levels left with very few 60s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

quarryman wrote:
    would i be better off stickeing with Bladefist so? It seems the population has gone low now. I'm wondering is this from migration of chars since the server move feature?

Also how valid is the info from http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php ?

It shows a high pop for Bladefist but the realm list in the game shows it as low.

Going by that link. It seems Spinebreaker would be pretty good for starting a new character. Again the question, how accurate is this census?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

i recommend laughing skull.

never a shortage of lowbies and 60's i find.

• Advertisement

cance wrote:
    i recommend laughing skull.

never a shortage of lowbies and 60's i find.

seems to have very few low levels according to this:

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=556&PHPSESSID=7cefa8440aa29e0ef52b4543a5087a2b

I reckon warcraftrealms might not be a good source...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Hey,

I'd also be inclinded to agree, Jaedenar is a good option :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i be on jaedenar with quite a few low levels and theres a good group of irish low levels just starting out horde side there :)

ok great, what is your char name. might see you guys later!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

I dont go on PvP servers ;)

Just heard it reccommended from my friend also! :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

username is Splinty in game, may see ya later :)

Advertisement