Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would win ?

Options
  • 24-10-2006 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Dunno if any of yous ever been to the Final Fantasy Wiki site..but its pretty decent :p
    Anyways...they have a section there where they pit 2 characters against each other and the ppl vote who they think would win and their reasons :D ...just thought it could be somethin to bring back a bit of life into this forum

I,e Who would win between

Kuja - vrs - Seymour......and then obviously the big ones like

Squall - vrs- Cloud :eek: :p:p

I think itd be pretty good and something new

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

You could add a poll to your thread or something ;)

As for cloud vs squall, cloud would kick the living sheeite out of squall. FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Hojo pwns all. He is, after all,
    Seph's daddy
    !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kefak could beat them all with his laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Hojo wasn't really a tough boss. He was just a bit weird, and needed a tactic or two to defeat him, so I wouldn't go as far as to say he PWNS all. Besides, SIN pwns all. Not really, but it was one big fuking sea creature thungus...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Sofar as Cloud V squall; Cloud would kick the moody **** out of him! His little gun-blade would be no match for the buster sword!
    And I do believe that Kuja would beat Seymours ass. Seymour aint worth jack without anima and besides...kuja is just mental. Just look at what he did to Terra:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Miskin_12

I'd say Cloud would definitely win vs Squall.Just remember what he said to Squall in the giant battle in KH2.Talk about confidence...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

If Tifa and Aeris were to fight over Cloud in FF7 who would win??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Tifa, mainly because the other one is dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Cloud would kick Squall's head in effortlessly. He is even with Seifer. And Cloud is even with Sephiroth, the scary man god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭[QJ]Serideth

DarthWraak wrote:

As for cloud vs squall, cloud would kick the living sheeite out of squall. FTW
    Source and proof?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Skiesonfire19

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Skies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

the winner would be the first one to get an attack between cloud and squall seeing as both games limit hp to 9999 and they both attack at 9999 when they're at any relitivly decent strenght, at low levels squall would win though cause you know...he can junction and get a lot stronger a lot faster than cloud but all in all who gives a crap...i agree with the last poster...dumbest thread ever

Advertisement