Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Four Advertisement

Options
  • 24-10-2006 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm just sitting here watching tele and scratching myself, but to get to the point, can anyone tell me what the classical piece I just heard is called? It's all arpeggiated, can't recall the instrument unfortunately, string instrument I think, anyway it was on the ad for "Films To See Before You Die" on Film4, anybody?? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 thedeadpoet

Is it still on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I'm not sure, watching the match at the moment, but I would guess it is as it was an ad for an ongoing series of movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

The only piece I can remember hearing on those adverts was bach's prelude in c major.

I can't remember what instrument it was on though.

Gis a minute and i'll see if I can get it.

*One extremely long minute later*

Sorry. Coudn't find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Not to worry, it turns out it is Bach's Prelude in C Major, cheers funky! ;)

• Advertisement

Cool.

Hmmmm..... just realised something...

.....Yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c-JI7l-u20

Advertisement