Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom connection fee

Options
  • 24-10-2006 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Any advice really appreciated!!

Am I right in saying that I have no choice but to pay eircom the connection fee for my phone line? (If I want broadband) The builders seem to have put in a box / socket that says eircom but eircom have no trace of my address as being connected. CS agent says there are no deals no matter what I sign up to and the connection is €121 and there is no escaping it... :< And no other provider can do this.

For Broadband I am pretty certain I want to go with BT or Eircom seeing all those polls.. but what a pain in the ass that is .. hikes up the cost for sure. NTL too risky I think and I have irish broadband at the mo which is brill but doesn't have coverage in my new area.

Thanks
    P.

Advertisement