Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best place to buy 2gb micro-sd card?

• 24-10-2006 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

anyone know what's the best place to buy a 2gb micro-sd card?
    is e-bay generally reliable for this stuff e.g with the big brand names like sandisk?

also is 2gb the max capacity that current phones can hande. (ie will 4gb micro-sd cards be only useable in future phones...something to do with the way they're formatted or something?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

I bought a 2gb mini-sd from TopRam via EBay . Came to about E30 inc. Shipping. Will be using it in a N73 . Will let you know by the end of the week if it works :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

thanks.
    any ideas about cheapest micro-sd on the net though?

in the meantime i saw some sandisk micro-sd cards with ok feedback on ebay so maybe that'll do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have you tried 7dayshop.com?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

my brother got a 1 gb one a couple of days ago from mymemory.co.uk it came in only a couple of days and it cost €36.
    i know that some of the memory stick duos on ebay are fake so i would be wary of buying there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I got my 2gb Sandisk MicroSD card from this guy on ebay.com. Came with an SD adaptor too.

Good delivery time. Cost me about €75. Highly recommend him.

You wont get 4gb Micro's for at least a year if not longer. Even then you will need a new phone to read them as they will be using a different format to 2Gb and below.

Bear in mind that I got mine a few months ago, just after they were launched and Ebay was the only place you could get them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

thanks lads for all the replies.

i'll check that ebay offer out secret_squirrel.
    doesn't sound too bad.

i'll check the other suggestions out as well.

www.mymemory.co.uk was actually recommended to me by someone else and they seem ok.

thanks.

Advertisement