Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza

Options
  • 24-10-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Apache Pizza sponsor something-or-other on the Newstalk radio station, with the slogan... "It's not the size... it's the taste."

Can I conclude from this that their pizza sizes are not on the generous side? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

mambo wrote:
    Apache Pizza sponsor something-or-other on the Newstalk radio station, with the slogan... "It's not the size... it's the taste."

Can I conclude from this that their pizza sizes are not on the generous side? :D

Large Dominios 13"
    Large Apache 16"

Mid Dominos 9"
    Mid Apache 12.5"

AFAIK Apache are far cheaper also...more food for less money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

It's not a very clear slogan unless you are already aware of that fact though.

And to be honest the taste is not too good either in the Apache pizzas I've tried:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

I think they have to be one of the worst franchises out there in terms of them keeping an eyes on their franchisees. I ve been in several of their stores and they are v grubby and dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

mambo wrote:

Funnily enough this question has also crossed my mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I think they have to be one of the worst franchises out there in terms of them keeping an eyes on their franchisees. I ve been in several of their stores and they are v grubby and dirty.
    Especially that one in town, its manky, and twice when i've been there different incidents have occured(ie knackers fighting)

• Advertisement
Advertisement