Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Normalizing Databases

Options
  • 24-10-2006 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all

I have a small project due in a few weeks on normalizing databases but am really not sure how to go about it! i was wondering as any1 done a similar excersie to the one desribed below that i could have a look at (note im NOT looking to copy some 1's assignment because A: its only an optional project and carries no marks and B: cause its a gaurnteed question on the exam paper and i want to learn how to do it properly but dont really know how to go about it

or any decent websites with good examples of normalizing databases would be much appreaciated! a

we have to reverse engineer a database-driven Web site ,selecting and organizing into tables, various data attributes and then normalising (as far as 3nf) the tables

Regards
    Michael

Comments

Advertisement