Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone top-up screw-up!.

• 24-10-2006 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else not able to top-up thier Ready-To-Go on-line?

I keep geting a vodafone error message, I e-mailed them yesterday and got nothing bar the standard 'acknowledgment' reply.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Call them. If it's a laser top up i think they have laser payment problems at the mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭detritus

Pretty certain Topups are working online, I've justed topped up by 20 euro myself.

Fyi, Laser card support has just been added in the last few days so thats not likely to be the source of the issue.

To use a laser card for topups, you will have to register it, this involves an activiation step which may take a few days but after that you can use it as often as you like (or need to). You can of course register Visa/MC too and because they are 'safer' to use online you can activate and use these straight away.

Make sure when entering your card details that if its a Visa/Mastercard that your expiry date and security code (cvn) are correct, the card will get rejected by your bank otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I gave up trying, got a vending machine slip and tried entering the top-up batch number but it would'nt 'take' (had 4 goes at this). So I got onto 1850 support using my land line and went to top-up options put the slip number in and hey presto it worked. God only knows what happened. And they never did get back via my e-mail request.

Mike.

Advertisement