Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pats-celona (Next seasons EL jerseys)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Highly highly unusual but it is a lovely jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

It is very nice. Who are the manufacturers and sponsors of Pats next season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Highly highly unusual but it is a lovely jersey.

Was there not a similar thread on Shelsweb where there was mass hysteria over a strange Shels jersey with Kia as sponsors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

:)

Hardly mass hysteria

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

How can Pats/Umbro release a jersey for next year that wont be worn and then release another one by a different manufacture/sponsor.

If an English club did that Joey Duffy would be up in arms!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Odd situation, the club have none of these jerseys to sell i got it in Lifestyle, club have no comment to make on it.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    Odd situation, the club have none of these jerseys to sell i got it in Lifestyle, club have no comment to make on it.

kdjac

Very, very odd. Surely if the club crest is being used on it they must have some sort of a statement to make.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Very, very odd. Surely if the club crest is being used on it they must have some sort of a statement to make.

A mate works in Umbro he getting3 kids ones, also a few samples of other jerseys that were mooted but club didnt want them (the argentina one is class), club liked this one but Umbro are not our sponsor any more.

Shockingly 2nd to Dublin City Pats used to sell the most jerseys (odd that) dunno if we still do. So Umbro release a jersey before the end of a season for a club they no longer provide kit for with a sponsor that no longer sponsors us. Afaik they using the we make your jersey now and the deal was for end of this season :confused:

You see the jersey in all its glory on sunday :D You can switch over yah know now we have a nicer jersey.

kdjac

Nicer than this?

http://i16.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/17/c2/6e_1_b.JPG

Well, yeah it probably is actually...

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Nicer than this?

http://i16.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/17/c2/6e_1_b.JPG

Well, yeah it probably is actually...

Thats manky tbh, theres another 2 samples with that one, i try get pics of them before weekend.

kdjac

Advertisement