Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween!

Options
  • 24-10-2006 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Yo, just wondering if anyone has some ideas what to do for halloween night.
    Ive decided to go clubbing, not in the mood for partey. The thing is dont have a clue where would be a good place to go because everywhere will be packed...
    Any ideas please? thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Ive decided to go clubbing, not in the mood for partey. The thing is dont have a clue where would be a good place to go because everywhere will be packed...

Wouldn't be so sure about that. It's a Tuesday night, and Wednesday is a working day. Most people have to work.

I'd say you'd be safe enough in any clubs that are open..crowdwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i presume Sunday night will be the big party night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Heading to twentyone myself on D'oiler street, clubm or dtwo would also be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 crazy_lizard

i have no idea, cause i am russian and we dont have hallowen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

i have no idea, cause i am russian and we dont have hallowen.
    You should really remove your mobile number from your signature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i reckon most clubs will be doing their halloween parties on monday night what with the bank holiday and the main event being so close to it so if you can find a club that opens on tuesday i reckon you'll be allright.

personally im just going to me local myself. the bar girls usually dress up and its a bit of fun. couldnt be arsed clubbing anymore, too full and too much money for entrance and drinks to enjoy it these days. still looking forward to it, usually a good night cos the crowds come in for an event like this. not to mention a good excuse to be out when the kids come a knocking :D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

wheres good if ya aren't 16? D2, redz,21, crawdaddy...i think they'll all be kiddie fests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

The Palace was good on saturday and D2 was good last night, loads of costumes at both. Id say 92 is the best bet for halloween night itself

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

last night was fancy dress in 92, such a rip off there tho and the ol ladies standards have dropped, the bouncers are losing their touch :p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Go to somewhere like Radio City, Whelans or the Village and they will have some good bands on and usually have good party going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Seems like a dead hallowe'en this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

d2 has a fancy dress party organised by one of the trinity soceties iirc.

Advertisement