Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adorable kittens seeks slave like owners

Options
  • 24-10-2006 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I went to the vets today with one of my foster cats & ended up coming home with two kittens. :rolleyes: One is about 8 weeks old and is a pretty calico girlie. The other is about 14 weeks old and is a stunning dark tabby boy.

They're both purr monsters, incredibly people friendly. The little girlie is sitting on my shoulder as I type, purring in my ear and has spent the last wee while following me around to see what I'm up to.

Both are looking for indoor homes, I don't want them to join the roadkill statistics and they're willing to travel within reason.

The wee calico girl is an absolute dote, a real attention seeking fluffy purr monster. She's sitting on my shoulder purring into my ear as I type.

KittenTwo.jpg

kittenOne.jpg

kittenThree.jpg

kittenFour.jpg

Photos of the tabby boy to follow when the batteries are charged :)

For more info PM me or reply here.

Advertisement