Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave couse: the Village Sat Nov 11th

Options
  • 24-10-2006 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Dave Couse and The Impossible return to The Village on Saturday November 11th with special guests, to coincide with the release of thier new double A side single A Celebration / Endless Art 06.

Tickets priced at 20 euro can be purchased from The wav box office or www.ticketmaster.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

What do we think of the new slowed down recording of Endless Art??? Here it is anyway...www.myspace.com/davecouse.

Btw, this gig has some VERY special surprise guests, so it's really worth going..

Hey all,

Please note that due to some serious messing around in the Village, a curfew for Saturday night gigs is now being exercisied.. Couse on at 9pm..

Support is from Fair Verona

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

Good stuff. I hear there may be another xtra special guest on the Night too...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bojangles

When did all this curfew nonsense start up? Utterly ridiculus. I know wexford street can become a bit of a no-go warzone after 3am on a saturday but dave couse fans aren't exactly the rioting type. They much too cerebral for that sort of carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bojangles

Whats with the curfew? When did that start? why? utterly ridiculus! I know wexford street can be a bit of a no-go pissed up warzone after 3am on a sat but no need for a curfew. Dave Couse fans aren't really the rioting type, they much too cerebral for that sort of carry on.

• Advertisement

It's a get-em-out so they can get the club filled early I suppose..

Should be a great night, what with this 'mystery' guest and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

When is "Endless Art 06" out?

I heard him signing a live version on Newstalk's "Taste" last weekend.

I have yet to hear the song.

He produced The Frank And Walters new cd - I bought this last week and it sounds brillant.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

Its out now limited release. On the Flip side of the current single celebration.

Order it from road recs.

Advertisement