Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed!!

Options
  • 24-10-2006 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

we are looking for a reggae / ska drummer for our band! we are based clare / limerick:band line up; trumpet, alto /tenor sax, keyboard, bass and guitar. Plenty of gigs, plenty tunes, loads enthusiasm, all good players...just need a DRUMMER!!!!!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

we are looking for a reggae / ska drummer for our band! we are based clare / limerick:band line up; trumpet, alto /tenor sax, keyboard, bass and guitar. Plenty of gigs, plenty tunes, loads enthusiasm, all good players...just need a DRUMMER!!!!!! :D

What happened your original Drummer ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Doonbeg jaaazz

What happened your original Drummer ?

Good question!! He was one of twins, and after his brother left, he didnt turn up for gigs anymore! Shame...he was with us from beginning and was doing his stuff well.......last we heard he was off to america for hols....perhaps he didnt come back??:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

I'm a not very good drummer from clare. my uncool questions are

1. What age are ye
    2. Originals or covers
    3. Where do you practice

Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Doonbeg jaaazz

Kelter wrote:
    I'm a not very good drummer from clare. my uncool questions are

1. What age are ye
    2. Originals or covers
    3. Where do you practice

Paddy

Hi!
    we practice at our place in west clare......lots and often!
    weplay first wave ska mainly....skatalites, desmond dekker, but will actually play anything we like!!
    we are all musicians who have been playing for a good 20 years at least!!:D

Advertisement