Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charlesland golf society details.

Options
  • 25-10-2006 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

if you are interested in joining just pm your e-mail only to me and you will be
    put on the list. the group is just starting and is a work in progress.
    future event details will be mailed direct to you and posted on this thread.
    this is a continuation of the "golf society?" thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 GreenEyes

Hi there,

Email details for golf are;

michelle.lambert@itv.com
    glambert66@yahoo.ie

Cheers,

Michelle

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rosicky

Hi,
    Also very much interseted in joining the golf society if you could send me some info.

robkiersey@yahoo.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi folks, probably best if you send your email addresses to gstonesmx5 by private message, rather than posting them on a public forum - you'll just end up getting spam non-stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

PM Send with Email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

i have just over 10 people now so i will try and organise something for the comming weeks. keep your eyes open.
    keep em comming if your name is not on the list the more the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Snowy2

Hi,

Any up date on the society ? Has it kicked off yet ?

Snowy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

in a word no. being busy and the wet weather we had kinda took care of that. however in the new yaer we will see what we can do.
    if anyone is interested the driving range in greystones has half price mornings till 12 on weekends.
    have a good christmas all.

Advertisement