Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Poetry Title

Options
  • 25-10-2006 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Excuse this shameless plug...

There is a new poetry book just out this week entitled 'Where The Hazel Falls' featuring myself and eight other poets.

It's 9.95 paperback or 3.00 as a PDF download. There is also a 'preview' PDF (2 poems per author) which is free.

For more info see www.electricpublications.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Not trying to rain on your parade here but in the free PDF preview there is a spelling error in your bio...
    Joseph lives near Bunclody, Co. Wexford; he has a chequered
    past, having worked in a wide range of jobs from journalist to cark
    park attendant.

You may want to check if this is in the full print edition...
    Edit: I've emailed the publisher, hopefully the online preview is an early version of the text and the error didn't make it to print :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭joseph dawton

This has been corrected, thank goodness, and now corrected in the PDF download, thanks a million. The proofs were checked countless times so I believe but still errors creep in!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

No problem, I've written and published plenty of scientific papers and book chapters so I know how it works.

I now work as a Medical writer and Editor so I know that no matter how many times you proof, word-blindness eventually creeps in. Multiple sets of eyes are the best way to go but even still...errors do creep in.

Advertisement